Thursday, February 09, 2006

Curious



Curious George comes out tomorrow. I went to check it out last weekend with the Yowza crew, and I can honestly say I enjoyed it. It's defenitely aimed for a young crowd but it turned out to be a very sweet little film, that captures alot of the charm and innocence of the books.
I thought there were some genuinely touching and funny moments.

Hearing Will Ferrell's voice for months drove me crazy, but looking at the big picture, he did a good job. Sames goes for Drew Barrymore, David Cross, Dick van Dyke and Eugene Levy (who I didn't even realise was in it).

It's also got some good tunes by Jack Johnson.

Go check out one of the last hand-drawn animated features coming out this side of the world for... a good few years at least.

1 Comments:

Blogger justin said...

hey Smita,

Good to see you here. How's everything going? e-mail me.

7:21 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home