Saturday, September 22, 2007

a new chapter

The last nine months have been a bit of a whirlwind. After 5 great years in Toronto, my wife and I decided it was time for a change. A move back to the west coast. I've been away for 8 years, so for both of us it feels like something new.

Starting over again. A new city. A new place. A new role as first time parents.

I just recently got a copy of Sketchbook Pro. It's a pretty cool program. Still getting used to the whole digital drawing thing. Here's the first test.


4 Comments:

Blogger Jeff Young-Sterling said...

these faces are awesome man. i love the variations...oh and congratulations on fatherhood my man.

cheers!

Jeff

3:43 AM  
Blogger goutwort said...

Justin. Man, a lot has happened since we last spoke. Congratulations!

Are you in Vancouver now? My parents are relocating in that direction. Perhaps we can hang out when I go visit.

Great drawings. I have a hard time believing they are digital. I am rather out of the loop with digital paint programs.

1:19 PM  
Blogger Phil said...

fantastic man. Can't wait to see drawings of the young guy.

2:48 PM  
Blogger justin said...

Jeff - thanks man. I'll try and post more.

gout - yes, I am in Vancouver now. Let me know if you're ever out here.
trying to make it look less digital look, but it still needs some work.

Phil - drawings of the little one on the way. after some sleep. It's like being back at PB going without sleep for a month straight.

9:35 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home