Thursday, October 30, 2008

WWSC 20

I only had a few hours, so I decided to go out for a solo Sketchcrawl on Saturday. Went to nearby Steveston Village to draw. I still have summer on the brain, so I was a little under dressed and ended up fighting the cold weather and wind for most of the session.



Went to the Heritage Shipyard to check it out. Decided to give some watercolour a try.
These were done on the spot as quick as I could and finishing touches added at home.




Decided to call it a day and head back to the car. The place was now filled with kids in costumes, going around to the different stores. I did mostly scribbly sketches and gestures and finished them off at home.






Labels: ,

5 Comments:

Blogger Juanma said...

Hey justin long time no talk,cool work

9:53 PM  
Blogger R.Dress said...

Great sketches!

7:10 AM  
Blogger Phil said...

nice watercolors- you also headed up the sketchcrawl eh? me too- a few people showed up , it was fun.

3:53 PM  
Blogger Krayver said...

that was a beautiful sketch

Remarkable Distribuidora Los Compadres Mexican Food Distributors

6:52 AM  
Blogger Trayvonn said...

beautiful artworks
Shocked at Pasadena Cloud Services

1:28 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home