Saturday, February 18, 2006

life drawing

Drawing from life has always been one of my favourites parts of improving my animation craft. I used to go alot in school and for the first few years after that. Unfortunately, it's something I don't do much of anymore (maybe 3-4 x a year), but something I need to push myself to do more.

For me the thing things I suffer from the most when I don't go life drawing is falling back on drawing from the same library of symbols and shapes and the speed and confidence in putting lines down on paper.

Here are some sketches from last year sometime.




4 Comments:

Blogger virginiavalle.blogspot.com said...

Great studies Justin!!!

6:36 PM  
Blogger virginiavalle.blogspot.com said...

:) Thank you Justin

11:32 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Nice gesture drawings!

1:02 AM  
Blogger justin said...

hey, thanks for checking in. Just trying to keep up... :)

8:20 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home